Carlson Wagonlit Travel (CWT) is realigning its organization to better drive innovation and differentiation.
Kurt Ekert, CWT’s new President & CEO, explains, “Our primary focus is on delivering a great user experience and increased value to our customers. I am excited to embark on the digital journey ahead with our leadership team and all of our colleagues across the world.”
The CWT executive leadership team now includes the following new appointments:
- Andrew Jordan, who joined CWT as Chief Technology Officer in April, expands his remit to include end-to-end product delivery lifecycle and innovation.
- Kelly Kuhn is appointed Chief Customer Officer. Kelly’s remit includes global sales, customer engagement and program management, as well as the CWT Global Partners Network. Kelly previously served as President EMEA.
- Patrick Andersen is appointed Chief Strategy & Commerce Officer. Patrick’s responsibilities include enterprise strategy, marketing, corporate communications, and CWT’s supplier customer relationships, including technology and distribution partners. Patrick was previously President Americas.
- Scott Brennan is appointed President Hotels, leading a new division vertical including all elements of CWT’s end-to-end hotel business. Scott most recently was EVP Global Supplier Management.
- David Moran is appointed Chief Human Resources Officer, moving from his prior role as EVP Global Marketing & Enterprise Strategy.
For a complete picture of CWT’s Executive Leadership Team visit the page Our Leaders.
About Carlson Wagonlit Travel
Companies and governments rely on us to keep their people connected. We provide their travelers with a consumer-grade travel experience, combining innovative technology with our vast experience. Every day, we look after enough travelers to fill almost 200 Boeing 747s and around 100,000 hotel rooms, and handle 95 corporate events. We have more than 18,000 people in nearly 150 countries, and in 2016 posted a total transaction volume of US$ 23 billion.